Banned for overusage of profanity

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I was reckless with the profanity

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
It was fair, I regretted that

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I am sorry for the people that were affected by my actions

4 Likes

Are you sure that that is the correct ban link? The ban link to the ban 1187 is from Apr 05 2015 and says you were banned for bringing in items that can only be obtained via hacks. However you say that that is profanity you got banned for. Is this link: Ban that you meant to enter (according to your ingame name)?

3 Likes

Yes i mean’t to enter that

4 Likes

You have been banned for this:

Apr 13

Here you swore about the difficulty of a boss and then you made a for children (not small part of the server’s audience) inappropriate joke about bees

Apr 14

Here you seemingly entered out of nowhere profane words

Apr 15

Same as that what on Apr 14 happened

Apr 16

As you claimed that you will swear just out of boredom and then actually did this some minutes later and talking about watching NSFW films this makes me not believe that you will follow the rules if I unban you. In this state you would have entered many swear words everytime you would get bored.

Apr 19

On the first image of Apr 19 you insulted a person for not wanting to do WOF. About 5 minutes later you raged about a user with the F word in the name. Why did you ignite the F word in name user with other profanity instead of reporting? Later on you entered to sweat kid the B word. Why so?

Apr 20

Here you said toxic things against a user who tried to register but needed help with. 3 hours later you then without reluctance entered another swear word.

What was the motivation behind all of your swearing?

3 Likes

I was just dumb and stupid all of the sudden

4 Likes

Will you do something to curb down profanity in future, e. g. if you are feeling angry or bored it is better to leave the game to calm down? Will you also keep in mind that if there is another user saying nasty things or has a nasty name that you should report them instead of heating the discussion up with swear words?

3 Likes

Alright I will hit a 4-day break

4 Likes

Will you do after your break efforts to reduce your profanity and if so, what will you do to accomplish this?

3 Likes

Watching youtube and games

4 Likes

What would you do now in future in the following 2 situations:

1. A user writes a bunch of profane and NSFW words and spams the chat.
  2. You are bored in this server.
3 Likes

Report and play other games

4 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

#5 Profanity and Related

Profanity and related language is to be used rarely and may not be used against someone.
[/quote]

4 Likes

You wrote the correct rule, however you have to quote the rules, not copy paste them.

3 Likes

i broke this rule:

4 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.