Banned for no reason?!

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: I never got anything specifying ban reason because I wasn’t using an account

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I didnt know there was a list of rules somewhere. I was recommended this server via friend so I had no connection to the community

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I never used chat except for /I and I never used the game servers so I see no reason for banning

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
This may seem unreasonable but I just wish to use it for items to make some things easier

5 Likes

You need to follow the format. Specifically, attempt to reconnect to the server; if you are truly banned, you won’t be able to connect and instead will receive a message saying you are banned with a link, along the lines of: Banned: ban.dark-gaming.com/0, with 0 being replaced with a different ban ID. Place that link in as the link for Question 1.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

6 Likes

I didnt understand some of the format and I didnt get a ban id only blacklisted IP

5 Likes

If you received the blacklisted IP message, refer to the Forums thread it points to:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.