Banned for impersonation of nobody

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
https://ban.dark-gaming.com/7798

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, because I didn’t see a single person named ballfart on this server.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
No. I am the only ballfart I know of.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
So I can continue saying “Every ball has its fart” when someone asks me why i’m named ballfart. I hope I can continue my reign of immature “humor” if you would be so kind as to unban me.

Kind regards, the ballfart

7 Likes

You have been banned for the impersonation of the user “beg head”.

4 Likes

I never directly claimed that I was even beg head, do you have a chat log that DIRECTLY states I was claiming to be beg head without any detectable hint of sarcasm?

6 Likes

The rules have no regard to sarcasm in any way, sacrasm may easily be misinterpreted if you do not use tone indicators such as /j or /s.
In other words: You are not allowed to break the rules, even if it is a joke or something purely sarcastic.

4 Likes

Fair, but do you have any actual chat log relating to this? The link you provided doesn’t seem to allow me to log in with the correct username and password.

5 Likes

a
This is the image of the chat log that you have requested, however we should move on with the ban appeal process.

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules .

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

4 Likes

Attempting to, using the name of or otherwise impersonating another person is forbidden. If you impersonate, you will be banned.

That doesn’t sound like “Do not repeat someone’s message in chat letter for letter including the username,” and more of a “Don’t enter the server with the username of another user claiming to be them,” but I’m tired of arguing this.

All I’m looking for is a ban appeal at this point, and I won’t repeat this action again.

Mediocre regards, because i’m all out of good at this point, The ballfart

6 Likes

This ban is not considered valid and was made in error. This will not affect your chances of any future appeals. This appeal has been accepted . Your ban has been lifted.

4 Likes