Banned for Exploit/Hacked Client

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Dark Gaming

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, Im terribly sorry for my mistakes.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, very fair because of my behavior and actions.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I really like the server, joining everyday if Im free and playing the zombie gamemode(my favorite), the reason why I decided to do this is because I only wanted points to make killing easier but I learned my mistakes and realized its only a game. Im very sorry for my actions and tried to do this, please unban me and I won’t every do this again and must always follow the rules.(im sorry for my bad grammar)

3 Likes

I am sorry for the wait, but this is the rule I broke:

3 Likes

How specifically will you make sure you don’t break the rules again?

2 Likes

The original Terraria(without hacked client) was bought years ago and I have reinstalled it to make sure I won’t do it again.

2 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

this is the rule I broke:

2 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

2 Likes
  1. Yes I understand.
  2. Yes.
  3. Yes, I will always follow the rules and never do them again.
  4. Yes I understand.
2 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

3 Likes