Banned by reckless mistake pasting wall of text in chat

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, it was mistake paste from clipboard from social network into the games chat.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
No.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
It was spam done unwillingly by pasting from clipboard a long wall into the game chat :frowning:

5 Likes

You need to follow the format. In particular, it says you must have blank lines between each question.

Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

8 Likes

Is it alright now?

5 Likes

These were your messages; the reason I banned you:

First off, what kind of person would in a social network would type in “lololololololollolollolololololololololollollolololololololololo…” and then instruct people to copy that into game chat?

Also, how could all of that possibly be unintentional? Are you gonna say your cat did it? Are you gonna say there was an error with your keyboard that caused it to tell the computer to do Ctrl + V every time you opened chat? You even stopped doing it for a bit when I first warned you, and were also able to type coherent sentences, which proves that you did also see the warnings. No sane person would ever come to the conclusion that you unwillingly spammed like that.

5 Likes

First of all, it was a 6yr old kid kind of person and as he told me i thought it`s just some lolololo spam once, not that he repeated that. I (his parent) dont even understand the game. He plays it and i find it harsh to get perma banned for chat spam. I apologize in his name for ruining your server and making any troubles by spamming lolololo. Thanks for your reply and attention. Have a nice day.

6 Likes

Can your child read the rules and quote the rule(s) he broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

6 Likes

Yes, he read it and i`m sure he understands the mistake he made. Apologized that he will never do that.

5 Likes
  1. Does he understand why what he did broke the rules stated?
  2. Does he understand how he can avoid breaking them again?
  3. Does he agree that he will not break the same rules in the future?
  4. Does he understand that if in the future he breaks any of the rules that he was banned for already, that he will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?
5 Likes
  1. Yes, he does.
  2. Yes, he does.
  3. Yes he agrees that he won`t break any rules, not just the same rules. (i stated that in earlier comment).
    4.Absolutely yes, according to sadness he manifested these 24 hours, he understands.
6 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. His ban has been lifted.

6 Likes