Banned because my little brother downloaded hacked client

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: ban.dark-gaming.com/7455

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No I didn’t, I was at school and my little brother was playing on your server, on my pc. I suppose that he downloaded hacked client since he liked hacking and didn’t like me. I guess that he decided to make my day worse by banning me.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
No, since Im not the one who broke the rule but, I’m really sorry if he caused any trouble on server. I deleted the client and replaced with not hacked one.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I told my brother that If he does this again then I will delete terraria from pc(it’s his fav game) he understood that he messed up and promised that he won’t do it again. Hope my account will be unbanned.

Sincerely, Daniel.

4 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

4 Likes

i think i broke this rule:

4 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?
  2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?
  3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?
  4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?
3 Likes

not really me but my brother did

4 Likes

And on another note, could you DM me your timezone?

4 Likes
  1. Yes, I understand.
  2. I already got a solution to this, I deleted the hacked client that my brother downloaded to hack.
  3. He promised that he won’t do it again.
  4. Yes, of course I understand. I promise that my brother won’t be doing any of this again.
4 Likes

this is my time zone: UTC + 11

4 Likes

This appeal has been accepted . Your ban has been lifted.

4 Likes