Ban: Immortality in zombies gamemode

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: ban.dark-gaming.com/9676

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I did break it knowing.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
It was fair.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I don’t really think I will be unbanned, but I’ll try I’m sorry I won’t do it again. I’m also pretty sure if I do it again I will get caught again and banned again, I have a reason to not do it gain.

6 Likes

You need to follow the format. Edit out the extra, capitalized text from each answer.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

6 Likes

If you broke the rules knowingly the first time (which lead to your ban), then I have to question this:

What’s the reason you speak of? How will you try to not break the rules again?

Feel free to answer in a new reply to this post.

5 Likes

My reason is to not get permanently banned and also just be a good player. I will also remove the hack client from my game so that I would not be able to do it again.

5 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

5 Likes

Section 5 - Hacking/Exploits

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]

All types of modified clients that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client is forbidden; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities. However, texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given; however, due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required. In cases where this negatively affects other players, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People using any Modifications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.

• That do not alter game mechanics (e.g. hitboxes, visibility of tiles/walls, visibility of lighting). In other words, they must keep all things intact that the originals do except the art style.
5 Likes

That is the correct rule, but I insisted you quote them instead of copying and pasting. Refer to the linked guide in my previous reply.

4 Likes

Section 5 - Hacking/Exploits

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]

All types of modified clients that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client is forbidden; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities. However, texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given; however, due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required. In cases where this negatively affects other players, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People using any Modifications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.

• That do not alter game mechanics (e.g. hitboxes, visibility of tiles/walls, visibility of lighting). In other words, they must keep all things intact that the originals do except the art style.
    [/quote]

This is the rule I broke by using immortality on the zombies gamemode. @Tru3thful

4 Likes

Something broke with the quote that caused it to… well, not be a quote. Could you fix it so we can proceed?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.