Ban.dark-gaming.com/9819 #3

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, I was sane

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, he was completely fair, because I broke the rules

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I immediately want to apologize for trying to deceive the Administration in the first appeal. I thought that if I tried to cheat, then my chances of unlocking would increase, but I was stupid, and for this reason I was refused. I understand that.

I’m really sorry that I cheated and prevented other players from having fun on the server. Now I will follow all the rules and not break them, because even my friends said it was low, and I realized it. I was offended that I now have nowhere to play, and my friends are playing without me. So please, I’m asking you to unblock me.

I will understand if you don’t unblock me, but I would like to be locked up at least for a certain period, and not all the time.

7 Likes

Well, what is there?

7 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

6 Likes

Yes, i broken this rule:

7 Likes

Hi, how is it going?

8 Likes

hey, what is there?

7 Likes

What have you decided? Why so long?

6 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?
  2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?
  3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?
  4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?
5 Likes

1, 2, 3, 4. Yes I do

6 Likes

This appeal has been accepted . Your ban has been lifted.

5 Likes