BAN APPEAL, sorry for griefing the ocean

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, didn’t even know it was a whole server i just thought he had a bunch of friends

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Idk he just told me to apologize that i grief the ocean and wow he was mad when he found out LOL he also beat the crap outa me

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Yes cuz he wasn’t playing i was playing and that time i was griefing the ocean i was just really bored, i was even planning to destroy the underworld

7 Likes

When did your brother go away before you started using his account?

6 Likes

He got away At November 18, 2021 cuz he actually got covid so he was transferred But he’s fine now the covid didn’t do much to him.

5 Likes

Which is strange, because he said in his original ban appeal that he had been away for a year.

It has not even been a year since that date. Any possible reason for this discrepancy?

8 Likes

He always says things like that like when its December 31,2019 and it hits January 1, 2020 he says year instead of yesterday

6 Likes

I see then, that’s a little wierd. Since everything’s cleared up, I feel that there’s enough evidence backing up the initial claims of a sibling having done the griefing instead of the account’s actual user.

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

6 Likes

is this how I do it?

4 Likes

I broke this rule:

5 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

6 Likes
  1. Yes, dont grief
  2. Yes
  3. Yes i agree
  4. Yes
4 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

5 Likes