Ban appeal since 2020. MightyPro788

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
https://ban.dark-gaming.com/6461

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No I didnt know exact know it was one of the rules but I found the rule in the rule book after the ban

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes,I think the ban was fair,Its not a good thing to say the N word as it is offensive to others if they dont know my race.Regardless its still a bad thing to say

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Its been about 2 years since the ban and I am trying to have some fun during the holiday’s so I am asking for a unban.Its been a while now and I was a 2nd chance to play in your server.I have changed since the years and if you unban me I will obey the rulebook and make sure I think before I do anything rash again.

3 Likes

Move your ban link to a separate line after Q1. so it appears as such:

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
(ban link)

Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

4 Likes

Done ty for the correction

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s just not allowed in general because of the meaning it carries. The main thing to touch on for that as well is that even if your race is known, you shouldn’t be saying it under the rules of the server because there’s no way to enforce it. Will you keep that in mind if you’re unbanned?

4 Likes

Yes I sure will after 2 whole years Ive sure learned to watch what i say

3 Likes

Sounds good, then.

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

4 Likes

Here it is

3 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

3 Likes

1.I do understand what i did broke the rule stated,the n word is a offensive racist comment

2.I do understand how to avoid breaking the rule again(by just not saying anything that is racist)

3.I do agree that I wont break the same rule again

4.I do understand if I break the same rules I will not be-able to appeal it

1 Like

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

2 Likes