Ban Appeal; Please, I would be delighted if you take the time to read these

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: ban.dark-gaming.com/7243
The reason is that, i was tempted using a modded character for a few tries and was carried away by my ignorance of the rules

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I did break the rules knowingly

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.

My ban was fair, it was very unfair for me to use a modded character who can stack cheat items. At first i was using a normal character but i was tempted to use a modded one because I saw lots of players in the server playing with a MODDED character. I thought maybe I could try doing it as well for a few tries, but then i got too carried away.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I am very aware of my unfairness, in fact i just joined the server not too long ago, not even a week. Ive tried many mods in Terraria Survival before, so i also tried it in the server. I had fun but i forgot one important thing, Hard Work. I deeply apologize for my ignorance of the rules. While I did had fun playing the game with a modded character in your server, it was too unfair for the others who had worked hard and got their items with persistence. Please unban me, I would like to experience some epicness and the tough work others had gone into inside the server. I ensure that I would never make the same mistake ever again.

5 Likes

Q1 is a rule, not a link. Try joining the server and use the link recieved for Q1.

Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once the changes have been made.

5 Likes

Im glad you replied, thanks for the information
Im gonna edit my appeal and do as you had said

4 Likes

I have done what both you and the Ban Appeal Guide had shown, please reconfirm my appeal again

4 Likes

May I ask? How much time would it take for the ban to be lifted? I saw some ban appeals where their staff had already been assigned yet their bans havent been lifted yet…

4 Likes

Section 5 - Hacking/Exploits

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]

All types of modified clients that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client is forbidden; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities. However, texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given; however, due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required. In cases where this negatively affects other players, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People using any Modifications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.

• That do not alter game mechanics (e.g. hitboxes, visibility of tiles/walls, visibility of lighting). In other words, they must keep all things intact that the originals do except the art style.
4 Likes

Section 5 - Hacking/Exploits

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]

All types of modified clients that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client is forbidden; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities. However, texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given; however, due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required. In cases where this negatively affects other players, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People using any Modifications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.

• That do not alter game mechanics (e.g. hitboxes, visibility of tiles/walls, visibility of lighting). In other words, they must keep all things intact that the originals do except the art style.
4 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

5 Likes

I broke this rule:

Continuing the discussion from Dark Gaming - Terraria Server Rules:

4 Likes

Umm… Am i missing something? I-I quoted it already sir…

5 Likes

Now you quoted it

4 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

4 Likes

Here are my answers

5 Likes

Umm… I have answered your questions already sir…

3 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

4 Likes