Ban Appeal on account KindaGoodMeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the leave the reason
Link: dark-gaming/ban/5486 , my previous post had mistakes. Read on older post.

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No i had bad english, and i dont even understanded the rules. But now i do.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes i think it is. Hacking is bad.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Im getting bored on other servers this one most fun one that i ever played.

5 Likes

Just remember i have bad english…

4 Likes

YES, i had modded cilent. And that was… Most dumbest idea in my life… i wish i can just play tdsrkgaming again. (only for zombie survival!! I dislike other gamemodes.)

4 Likes

And yet you hacked in items in Survival on two separate occasions, and you were banned both times for it. Was your first ban not enough of an indication that what you were doing broke the rules of the server?

4 Likes

yea… i know . You can ban me from survival permanently if you can or just not appeal anything. i deserve begin banned for hacking twice. Sorry about that.

4 Likes

What good would that do? You’ve already shown use of a modified client in the past, banning you from the specific place you cheated in would do nothing for the underlying problem that you were cheating through use of a modified client at all. Banning you from only Survival would stop you from cheating in Survival, but it wouldn’t stop you from doing so anywhere else on the server. You mentioned that hacking is bad, but could you explain why it is bad in the context of the server?

3 Likes

hmm… Then maybe next ban would be permanent with no appeal even for common spam? and about modded cilent, i never read those rules because i was didn’t know they exist, and i had worse english in past. Even i think that im rule breaker for mods+ i promise never use modded cilent/exploits(glitches).

3 Likes

And about context, first. Its becoming unfun playing with hacks you just know you already won unlegit and get banned. In pvp its comically unfair.

3 Likes

Truthful, its been 3 days. Please respond.

3 Likes

You wouldn’t be banned for that without appeal, since it’s not the rule you broke in your original bans. The point is, though, again, you were cheating and then evaded your punishment to do it again. That being said, though, you did acknowledge what you did and why it’s not allowed in the context of the server. Will you make sure you don’t do it again if you’re to be unbanned?

3 Likes

Yes i will make sure it will never happen EVER AGAIN.

3 Likes

how i put quote by accident

3 Likes

Anything specific you’ll do to make sure that you won’t?

3 Likes

Yes

Yes i will make sure to not: spam, bypass, download cilent mods, and begin annoying.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

rule i broke (may be not appealble.) [quote=“system, post:1, topic:421”]

Section 5 - Hacking/Exploits

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]

All types of modified clients that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client is forbidden; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities. However, texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given; however, due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required. In cases where this negatively affects other players, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People using any Modifications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.

• That do not alter game mechanics (e.g. hitboxes, visibility of tiles/walls, visibility of lighting). In other words, they must keep all things intact that the originals do except the art style.
    [/quote]
3 Likes

Only one player was mad at me (he got false ban but he got accepted long time ago.) Plyaers were not mad ta me they wanted help.

3 Likes

Something broke with the quote. Could you fix it so we could proceed?

3 Likes

it keep get broken

3 Likes