Ban appeal; mark 2!

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: https://dark-gaming.com/ban/6098

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I was ignorant and didn’t really read the rules fully

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, this ban is definitely justified for I did break the rules.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
It’s been around a week since the closure of my last ban appeal, and I have decided to re-read the rules a few times to enforce what I shouldn’t do next time, and what’s not good for the chat. I used capitals evasion multiple times last year around when I first registered onto survival, and the reason for this is because I saw most if not all the chat saying (caps) at the end of their sentences, thus I had assumed it was OK. Recently, a few days before my ban I was told about the caps evasions and so I stopped. I also spammed, and it’s certainly my fault because I would split my sentences up into multiple lines of text. There are a few other things such as me often using “LOL” at the end of sentences with just those being the capitals, if this is a problem too I can stop it.

I’m sorry for who this possibly hurt and I promise to not repeat these actions again should I be given another chance, and I can understand should this appeal be denied.

7 Likes

Bump for the 7 day rule

7 Likes

Bump for the 7 day rule: electric boogaloo!

6 Likes

bump for the 7 day rule: the 3rd movie

4 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

4 Likes

These are the rules I broke

4 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

4 Likes
  1. Yes, I do understand what I did to break the rules.

2. I understand how I can avoid breaking these rules again, and will make sure I don’t.

3. Yes, I agree to not break the same rules in the future.

4. I understand that I will not be able to appeal again in the future should I break these rules again, and am ok with it.

4 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

4 Likes