Ban appeal Lanquio

Continuing the discussion from What ban appeals could be:

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
For using vulgar language.

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, I was aware. I was banned by moderators in disguise. My belief was that it would not be taken seriously. I sure was wrong

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, I was braking the rules knowingly. Acting like a dumbass brought me punishment, and i am sorry. I promise not to repeat my actions. Now I know this is a serious offense and wll be taken seriously. Im sure I wont have a third chance.
[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I guess this is a typical answer, but I really enjoy the server. For evidence of just how much I enjoy it, I have a discord server with eight members and much of our time revolves around Dark Gaming. If you have doubts, ask Tru3thful I showed him screen shots. Anyway, hope you take this into consideration. See ya dudes

6 Likes

You need to follow the format. Specifically, Q1 is not a ban link, and the space is missing between Q3 and Q4. For Q1, if you do not have your ban link on hand, attempt to rejoin the server to get it.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.