Ban appeal for tophatdog,,edited

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
I had a very inappropriate username in the sever. Which I am very sorry for.
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I didn’t know I was breaking any rule because I did not read them.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
yes, it was fair I had an inappropriate username that I should have changed earlier when i was told to change it.

There was one part of the ban that was unfair. My older brother was playing with me and broke no rules. He got the same ban as well, but it is unfair to him. besides that, the ban is completely warranted.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I was being stupid and I’m sorry to whomever I upset by having my name as that I didn’t think it was that bad at first but then I started to really like the server, I’ve tried to find another one, but no other servers are this good. I am very sorry I won’t do it ever again and I would love to get unbanned.

3 Likes

You need to follow the format. Make each question bold by removing the extra space between the end of the question and the two asterisks following it.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

3 Likes

i made the changes but im not excatly sure if i did it correctly

3 Likes

Yeah, uh… that still needs to be fixed. Start and end each question with two asterisks so it is bold. Example below:

3 Likes

oh ok thanks

3 Likes

like this???

3 Likes

Yep, that’s better.

3 Likes

Even if you hadn’t read the rules, you certainly would have known your name needed to be changed by the two warnings I gave you.

Warning 1:

Warning 2:

I’m just a little confused as to why you didn’t just change it. After kicking you the second time, I waited at the gamemodes lobby to see if you would return. Sure enough you did, but you waited about five minutes, which tells me you understood my message and simply ignored it. You were waiting to see if you could slip by unnoticed, and continue using the same username. If you didn’t understand my message, there would have been no hesitation to just rejoin. You sound sorry from what I’ve read in your appeal, but I just do not trust you to follow the rules in the future based on what I’ve seen. Would you like to explain anything further to possibly change my mind?

2 Likes

I did not know that I had a warning I didn’t look to see if I had one because I thought I was just disconnected due to bad internet if I get unbanned from the server I will make sure that I never break any rules again, point blank that a very idiotic thing to put as my username no matter what game or server I was in that would be unacceptable to have as a name I am very sorry truly and i WILL NEVER do it again I promise. Sincerely tophatdog.

2 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

That is the correct rule, however it is improperly quoted. Please refer to How to quote the rules for step by step instructions.

1 Like

Alright I’ll fix that

1 Like

i broke this rule

1 Like

That is correct.

1 Like
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

1 Like
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated? yes i understand
  2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again? yes i understand
  3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future? yes i agree
  4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)? yes i understand
1 Like

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

1 Like