Ban appeal for thetruevoidman4 ( Version 2 because i wasnt banned when i made the last one)

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, i didnt wanted to break the rules and the ban link says that i was banned for mass griefing, it wasnt that reason, it was other one, profanity

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
No, i said that i didnt wanted to break the rules and im really sorry for doing that

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
u m you know, because i didnt wanted to break the rules and i didnt knew that this was a rule, now accept the fact that i didnt wanted to break the rules!

6 Likes

This ban is separate from your first ban appeal. You were banned yesterday because you’ve found to have griefed several builds. Even completely destroying one

5 Likes

echo blocks?

4 Likes

Yes, but also random holes throughout build

5 Likes

I dont remember making random holes, Can you check the build again?
Also, i has to break the echo blocks to build something in the space because i didnt has space to build, i really didnt wanted to break them but i wanted to build there

4 Likes

You only built on top of it. But you destroyed 99% of it.

5 Likes

Its because i wanted to build, but i gave up and made is small

4 Likes

Did you even at least look at the echo block structures and have second thoughts?

5 Likes

Oh well nope, the structures looked like random weird shaped letters for me
and when i did not has spectre goggles , i just started randomly breaking them to get space to build

4 Likes

I suggest you be more careful next time. Griefing is not only limited to artificial structures: destroying natural landscape also counts as griefing. Please decide well before you take out an entire area(especially artificial) when you have a project.

5 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

5 Likes

This was the rule

4 Likes

Are you gonna say anything right now?

5 Likes

Ummm hey??
So, the holes i made in build
i didnt made them
probably a mischecking
and i dont remember doing holes also

4 Likes

Sorry, I wrote the wrong rule broken as your original ban reason. I’ve updated it now, can you update the quoted rule too?

5 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

5 Likes
  1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. Yes

7 Likes

Bombs make you liable for the damages, it doesn’t matter if you accidentally threw one. So long as you threw a bomb then you are liable for the damages.

Refer to the rule you quoted:

Also, if you have suggestions, put it in Suggestions instead. I can’t help you here since you already broke the rules established at the time of the ban.

6 Likes

So what are you going to do now?

6 Likes