Ban Appeal for the Terraria Player, Plazma (4/18/2023)

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
The ban link is Dark Gaming . The reason for ban (I think) was having all accessory items as worm scarfs, and I was caught having it while in pvp. When one person attacked me, I could not die, for all the damage I received per hit was 1. But, I did not use my weapons against this person.

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Well… I probably should’ve read the rules first regarding this issue… but I didn’t know it was forbidden; I knew that it probably wasn’t right to have these items equipped when in pvp.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I think the ban was fair; however, not for one this long. The accessories I had equipped were not items that one can realistically place in their equipment, and was not fair for the other players when I had used them in pvp.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Well, I’d like a second chance because I love to pvp, but I wouldn’t want to win by cheating. It’s been like three years since I was banned… I know differently now. And the account that I used them has changed its loadout: the loadout with the worm scarfs belonged to an admin on the server I played on, which he allowed me to use. But the loadout was saved on the server, and the original server with the loadout is now gone. So I do not have access to that loadout, and nor would I wish to use it in pvp.

4 Likes

Because the original banner is very busy at the moment, I am going to handle your appeal.

It is good that you took the time to overthink your decision from 2017 to hack and that you now know that that was wrong.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

I broke this rule:

4 Likes

Actually your offence from 2017 fits to hacks: S5#1 - Modified client, as specified in the ban reason.

3 Likes

(Sorry, correction) I broke this rule:

4 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

3 Likes
  1. Yes, I understand why what I did broke the rules state.

2. I do understand how I can avoid breaking these rules again.

3. I do agree that I will not break the same rules in the future.

4. I do understand that if in the future I break any of the rules that I was banned for already, that I will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances).

(I cannot even break this rule again even if I wanted to… but I do not have the means to break them again, and I do not wish to.)

4 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

3 Likes