Ban appeal for summoner wow

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
https://ban.dark-gaming.com/11488

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes. I broke the rules knowingly.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I do think the ban was fair.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I apologise from my past mistakes and I aim to improve and follow the rules/ guidelines within the DG community. I was not aware of the consequenses but now I am, and aim to be better.

4 Likes

You need to follow the format. Missing ban link for Q1. To get your ban link, attempt to re-enter the server.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

3 Likes

I have made the corrections earlier, I didnt see I had to reply. Sorry

4 Likes

You were banned for entering this:

Why did you enter that and will you now know that you shouldn’t enter text like that?

3 Likes

I entered it because I lashed out in a fit of rage. I now know this is hateful behaviour toward different cultures and that is why it goes against the guidelines, so that is why I am banned.

4 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

#4 Racism / Discrimination

“Racism and discrimination are not tolerated in the chat. Any person violating this rule in the chat (or otherwise) will be banned.”

And, it could be;

#5 Profanity and Related

“Profanity and related language is to be used rarely and may not be used against someone.”

4 Likes

You wrote the correct rule (the N word is only S1#4), however you have to quote the rules, not copy paste them.

2 Likes

“Racism and discrimination are not tolerated in the chat. Any person violating this rule in the chat (or otherwise) will be banned.” And “Profanity and related language is to be used rarely and may not be used against someone.”

4 Likes

With quote It is meant using the forum specific quotes as described in How to quote the rules, not the academical quotes with the “”.

3 Likes

Oh, my apologies.

And,

4 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

3 Likes

Yes I do understand why what I did broke the rules.
Yes, I understand how I can avoid breaking the guidelines again.
I do agree I shall not break the same rules in the future.
Yes, I do understand and I am fully aware of that.

4 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

3 Likes