Ban Appeal for profanity, Cursedblaze

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No i did not know the rules when i joined the server

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes this ban is fair the peroned who banned me has solid proof that i was cussing at people.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I should be unbanned because i have fun on the server granted that i do go off the rails when people are speedrunniing the game, But i will do my best to keep my language and profanity and i will not question another thing that is done. Again im sorry for the way I have acted and i will do my best to try harder next time.

Cursedblaze

4 Likes

You need to follow the format. Fix your [Q4], the header needs to be bold and the response needs to be underneath it. Reference the other three headers for an example.

Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

4 Likes

This is the behavior of my concern:

cursed2 2

cursed2 5
cursed2 6

cursed2 8
cursed2 9

Rule S1#5 states: Profanity and related language is to be used rarely and may not be used against someone. I had warned you once before about profanity against others, and it has continued. Additionally, you seem to be using profanity more than just occasionally. How would you correct this behavior in the future if you were unbanned?

4 Likes

Well that an easy anwser ill just bite my tounge and leave my 2 sense out of it, futher more ill mind my own bussiness

4 Likes

You don’t need to be silent, you just need to be mindful of the language you choose to use. Please keep this in mind.

5 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

5 Likes

understood

4 Likes

Article 5 states that " Profanity and related language is to be used rarely and may not be used against someone."

4 Likes

You are referencing the correct rule, however it needs to be quoted correctly. Please refer to my above reply on how to do this. If you still cannot figure out how, let me know.

5 Likes

quote=“system, post:1, topic:421”]
Profanity and related language is to be used rarely and may not be used against someone.
[/quote]

4 Likes

This is not correct either. The quote should look just like this:

5 Likes

#5 Profanity and Related

Profanity and related language is to be used rarely and may not be used against someone.

4 Likes

Ok I will make a tutorial showing you how to properly quote the rules.

5 Likes

"#5 Profanity and Related

Profanity and related language is to be used rarely and may not be used against someone."

4 Likes

Step 1: Click “Reply”.

Step 2: Have the chat box open.

Step 3: Click the link to the rules in my above response.

Step 4: Highlight the rule you broke, yours is “S1#5, Profanity and Related”. Press “Quote”

Step 5: This is what is supposed to be displayed. It will give you a preview of what it will look like before you send it.

Step 6: Type “Rule Broken:” above the quote, or it will say the message is blank. Once done, click “Reply”.

Step 7: If you get this message, click “Reply on Original Topic”.

Step 8: You will then have successfully quoted the rule broken.

5 Likes

Rules Broken

4 Likes

Yes that is correct.

5 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

5 Likes

I unerstand

4 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

5 Likes