Ban appeal for my misbehaviour

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, i didn’t know it was forbidden because i didn’t read rules

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I read the rules after getting banned and realized what i did was wrong.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
First of all im so sorry for joining server with Rofle’s name. I wasn’t malicious while doing that i just thought it would be cool so i did. I’m sorry for this incident and I promise that I will never enter the server under any other name again.

6 Likes

You need to follow the format. Add back the question for Q1 (move your ban link down a line) and bold each question by adding 2 asterisks to the sides of each.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

4 Likes

i fixed it now

2 Likes

posting this reply so topic wont close automatically

4 Likes

If that was your intent, why did you make a claim to authority while already impersonating a staff member?

There’s also something you didn’t mention in your appeal that you were banned for: why did you register multiple accounts on the server?

3 Likes

Well, when i got banned i felt really sad and immedietly post an appeal with that feeling but i’ll be honest this time. I write that because i wasn’t thinking about my actions neither the words i use. Someone has to warn me about that because some people like me does not realize that what they are doing is wrong without warning. After that i read rules carefully over and over again, eventually im changed and i promise to follow the rules.

And about multiple accounts. When posting this appeal i didnt realize i also got banned for multiple account. This is going to be a little weird because you may never have heard of something like this, but I’m telling you.

When i first registered this server under the name “Musacan” i played for few weeks, then i had to quit for over 6-7 months. Later on i decided to back join server but i forgot i already had an account “Musacan” so thats why i registered “proman31”. Afterwards i tried to connect my steam account so i could get crew. But while im trying to do that i got a message saying:“This steam account already linked to another account”. After thinking a bit i realized i already had an an account “Musacan” and login that one. Then i never used “proman31” again. If there is any way to do it i will delete that account.(my english is not good, sorry if i made mistakes)

3 Likes

Very well.

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

I broke these rules:

4 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

2 Likes
  1. Yes
  2. Yes
  3. Yes
  4. Yes
3 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

4 Likes