Ban Appeal for Miles the Magician

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I had no clue whatsoever that doing [i:B)] would get me banned, or any other capital letters in [i: form. I didn’t think it was bannable or kickable at all either, so I was kicked twice before realizing what I was doing. Apparently it was too late.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
No, I don’t think it’s fair at all as I wasn’t disrupting anyone or hurting anyone or the server, and I was just trying to joke and mess around with the white text glitch. I did do an all caps message as a joke, but thats not really funny, and people said stop, so I stopped.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I should be unbanned because I didn’t know that I was breaking the rules, and I would never knowingly break rules. I’m on dark gaming just to play survival and zombies and have fun. I’m sorry if I bugged some people by doing the all caps message, and it won’t happen again.

4 Likes

Is this going to be resolved? Because it’s been 6 days and it’s about to close.

5 Likes

I don’t mean to sound rude or anything, but it’s about to close again lol. Can it please get resolved soon?

4 Likes

Denied. Your explanation does not make sense considering what you did to avoid the automated system.

6 Likes