Ban Appeal for Lanquio2

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Ban link: Ban Banned for: Foul language

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, I was aware. I didnt think it would be taken seriously

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes it was fair.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I guess this is a typical reason, but I really enjoyed the the server. Im sorry for my actions and promise not to repeat them. Ive been banned since november and I want to begin playing again. Ive learned my lesson and im sorry. Please consider my ban appeal.

6 Likes

You need to follow the format. Add back the line space between the answer to Q3 and Q4.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

5 Likes

hey truthful, ii did it, but may you explain why that is necessary?

5 Likes

What made you think insulting other users with swearing and racial slurs wouldn’t be taken seriously?

I’m literally not allowed to proceed with the appeal process unless the appeal is valid.

5 Likes

I dont remember insulting. I just remember saying bad words in chat. I didnt directly insult anyone.

5 Likes

I dont remember directly insulting people. I was saying foul language, but not directly insulting people. Regardless, i regret doing that.

5 Likes

Even if you did genuinely forget, that doesn’t mean it didn’t happened. Racial slurs are partially censored here in screenshots of the Zombies lobby chat shortly before your ban:

Picsart_22-03-29_07-14-07-423
Picsart_22-03-29_07-10-21-315

You didn’t seem to care much at the time, and given your lack of an explanation on why you thought it was okay regardless of whether or not it was directed at other users, I can’t believe that you’d come to care much more now beyond that your actions had consequences. Again, what made you think it wouldn’t be taken seriously?

6 Likes

Uh, yeah it turns out i forgot the situation. At the time, I had some things going on in my life. I understand what i did is severe, but please give me a second chance or atleast lessen the punishment. Im sorry m8. Im certain you here this crap everyday, so there is not much else for me to say.

4 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

5 Likes

4 Racism / Discrimination

Racism and discrimination are not allowed in chat. Anyone who violates the rule will be banned.

Examples

5 Profanity and Related

Profanity and related language shall only be used rarely and may nto be used against anyone. I might have broken the spamming rulle with my relentless use of bad words in a short period.

4 Likes

You only need to quote the rules you broke, not the entire section they fell under. If you do not know how to quote another post, refer to the linked guide in my previous reply. Use that to guide you towards quoting each rule you broke instead of copying/pasting them or rewording them.

5 Likes

hi truthful i edited it

3 Likes

Those are the correct rules broken, but they must be quoted from the original post instead of being copy/pasted. Again, if you don’t know how to quote the rules from the original post, refer to the guide on how to quote the rules.

3 Likes

#4 Racism / Discrimination

Racism and discrimination are not tolerated in the chat. Any person violating this rule in the chat (or otherwise) will be banned.

#5 Profanity and Related

Profanity and related language is to be used rarely and may not be used against someone.

3 Likes

Quote the rules. Not reword, quote. Again, if you do not know how to quote the rules, refer to my previous replies.

3 Likes

Hey truthful, i appreciate your help on this. Thanks for correcting me.

3 Likes

The rules must be specifically quoted, not copy/pasted. If done correctly, the quoted sections will appear in a block like this, with a link back to the original post:

As for what you need to be quoting, it’s from the rules post. You got the rules you broke correct (except for spamming, which you didn’t break), they just need to be quoted from their source so that we can proceed.

3 Likes

Thanks for the help Truthful!

3 Likes

'course! That’s why we’re here.

4 Likes