Ban appeal for cheating in survival (Vaylerene)

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, I did.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
It was definitely fair because I was cheating despite knowing that using a modified client is against the rules.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because I absolutely would not cheat ever again and I want to have fun on the server again.

3 Likes

Did you get that ban link when you tried to join?

4 Likes

I used to get it, but now when I try to join, I do not get it.

4 Likes

I know everyone is busy, but can I at least get a reply?

3 Likes

Well, this ban doesn’t have any enforced ban information, so if you don’t receive any ban link when joining then I will say consider yourself unbanned.

6 Likes

Thank you very much for taking your time to look into the details of my ban, but there is one thing I would like to ask and that is for some reason, I can’t use most commands, like for example, I can’t use /ability when playing Zombies and when I type in the chat, it doesn’t show my title or anything, and I don’t seem to be gaining DP as well. Can u please help me?

3 Likes

In this case, it seems that a part of the ban still exists, so we will need to go through the procedure as normal.

Can you explain why you decided to use a modified client?

5 Likes

@popstarfreas

It was a decision made out of inconsideration, immaturity, and above all, a lack of respect for oneself and the server.
I was completely cognizant of what I was doing but I was only concerned about myself. I didn’t think through and through about how my hacking will inevitably damage the economy of Survival, and I am also downplaying the efforts of people who are putting so much of their heart and soul to have fun in Survival.
Ultimately, this wouldn’t have happened if I had some maturity, took a step back, and truly ruminate on the real consequences of my actions before attempting to cheat using a modified client. Moreover, I am aware it has been over a year since I have been active on the server so I understand if you find it hard to believe what I am saying is without pretense.
Furthermore, as my carelessness for others and an inability to be more grown-up coalesce came forth impertinence not only towards myself but the server as a whole. As I was drowning in my world, only to drown further as I kept getting enticed to cheat, I did not think for a second about how my hacking will cause other players to be tempted to do the same. This will slowly but surely lure many people to commit the same mistake I did.
Consequently, in a blink of an eye, my idiotic decision would give rise to a server that is plagued with only hackers and this, in my opinion, has to be my biggest offense to you, the staff, the members and, everybody that is working so hard to make this server the best server of all time.
In conclusion, over this one-year time frame, I have mustered up the courage to look myself in the mirror and reflect on what I have done. I am much more considerate to others, more of a grown-up than before, and as proof of my respect, loyalty, and love for this server, I will never cheat again.

5 Likes

Bump so that this thread won’t close by itself

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

4 Likes

@popstarfreas

I broke this rule:

3 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

5 Likes

@popstarfreas

1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?
Yes, I fully understand why what I did broke the rules stated.

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?
Yes, I understand, I will not use a modified client from now on.

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?
Yes, from this day onwards, I agree that I will not break the same rules again.

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?
Yes, I understand if I break any rules in the future, a second ban appeal would not be possible.

2 Likes

Bump again

3 Likes

Bump for another time

3 Likes

Bump once again

3 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

5 Likes