Ban Appeal for cheating (Executor)

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Dark Gaming | DTP - Ban View (dark-gaming.com)

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes I did

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
It was indeed, I was cheating when I was not supposed to.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because I would not cheat again, it’s been 7 months since I got banned and I wish I could join the server again and finally get unbanned.

4 Likes

And if you did, you’d heavily deny it, right?

I don’t see how time is a reason to unban you. Appealing after 7 months could easily mean you didn’t have much remorse over being banned, and directly moved on. For all I know, you could be coming back to get a kick out of hacking again.

This appeal didn’t provide much to help with my consideration at all. If you want to be unbanned, I would suggest providing a proper reason I should unban you. What suddenly made you want to appeal? Is there a particular reason you think I should believe you won’t just hack straight off the bat again, and deny it?

3 Likes

Well, I’ll be honest with you, I knew I was cheating using non-legitimate tweaks, because I wanted to get items for free in a server I shouldn’t have done that, I understand that it’s gonna be hard for me to get unbanned after 7 months of not trying, but I would really like to be unbanned because now I won’t try to cheat at all, because I already know the consequences.

2 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

I broke this rule:

2 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

2 Likes
  1. Yeah, I do understand why.

2. Yea, by not using tweaks again.

3. I will not break the same rules ever again.

4. I understand, and I will have to pay the consequences if I do.

2 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

2 Likes