Ban appeal Ethereeaal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Ban Racism

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I was not at my computer when my brother was playing on it.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, racism is NOT acceptable.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
My brother banned me and I did not mean to offend anyone.

5 Likes

According to the rules you are responsible for every action that happens on your account when playing on the server because we have no way to verify whether you or your brother did it.

Will you keep in mind for the future to secure your PC, Steam account and the Dark Gaming account against unauthorized access using a password and will you make sure that before you allow your brother to play that he knows the rules and doesn’t break them when playing on your account?

This is the message you got banned for:

2023-03-20T05:24:00Z

4 Likes

Yes I will keet it in mind, it was my mistake I didn’t log out of my accout.

5 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

4 Likes

#4 Racism / Discrimination

Racism and discrimination are not tolerated in the chat. Any person violating this rule in the chat (or otherwise) will be banned.

5 Likes

This is the correct rule, however you did not quote the rules correctly. It must be a quote, not a copy paste. Refer to the guide How to quote the rules.

4 Likes

Appeal denied due to ban evading.

3 Likes