Ban appeal(Don't really know what to name it it's my first time to make one)

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Kind of but actually no, because I didn’t realize the kind of terraria I was using was a modded one

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I’m not too sure, but I guess it’s fair because I was using a modded terraria without knowing it was modded with God mode

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because I didn’t realize that I was using a modded terraria because I can’t find an APK that doesn’t have a modded terraria where I can split items and take damage to mobs even slimes

2 Likes

You walked right through enemies and took no damage, so how come you didn’t realize you were using godmode?

3 Likes

I was playing terraria at the time we were at a hotel, during Christmas vacation my family and some cousins went to a hotel so we could rest before going home but while I was at the hotel, the wifi was pretty bad that I couldn’t play roblox so while I was bored in the hotel I had the idea of downloading terraria again but I couldn’t find a version without a modded client so I just downloaded on the one I first found and decided to play, unfortunately I got bored playing single player and I have nothing to do while the internet was slow so I went to YouTube and try finding a server I could join and then I saw the dark gaming server and decided to join it,
I had fun trying out the server with an alt but while I was playing, the internet went really slow and I didn’t realize the god mode I tried using while playing a single server didn’t turn off even though it said the god mode was turned off, so I couldn’t take damage to the mobs but only on the effects such as lava and fire

2 Likes

Will you remove your modified client and be more careful next time?

2 Likes

Yeah sure, but I still need to find a non modded terraria 1.4.4 version though so IG I can still try finding it

2 Likes

If you find one, we can proceed

2 Likes

I already found one and I already tested it and it doesn’t seem to make the items I split into 255 and take damage in a single player world
Also, wdym proceed?

2 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

This is probably it:

2 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

2 Likes

1.because I downloaded a modded version of terraria instead of a normal one

2.by downloading a normal version without the mod menu and immortality

3.Yes I will agree to not break the same rule I broke did

4.Not much but I still understand even though this is the first time I’ve ever done a ban appeal in my history of gaming

2 Likes

what do you mean not much?

2 Likes

It’s because I got confused to what the 4th one meant so I just added “not much” in it since I’ve never made an appeal and experience getting banned in a server before

2 Likes

It means that if you break the same rule again, you will not be able to appeal (you will be banned forever).
Do you understand now?

3 Likes

Oh ok thanks

3 Likes

Uhh, am I unbanned yet or is my appeal finished?

2 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

2 Likes