Ban Appeal, accidental / intentional user: sweat kid

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I was not informed about this matter and if I was, I wouldn’t have done this

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
No, I do not by any way regard my ban fair, this has happened due to the presence of bad moderation. If contrary, I will apologize for my behavior, and say that i have changed.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because due to the reason that I am extremely sorry for my behavior and will ensure to not break the rules again.

Edit: I found out who had done this, It was my cousin (he was my enemy at that time) he logged in on my account and wanted to get me banned as revenge for something I did to him, this is my favorite server, I would never break the rules, I once again apologize for the inconvenience caused to either sides and hoping for an unban.

4 Likes

You were banned for entering this:

You are still liable for breaking rules even if you didn’t read them. Also it should be common knowledge not to enter racial slurs like the N word.

We have no way to verify whether you or your family member was at that time using your account. You are responsible for every action that happens on your account. Will you secure your PC and account so that no one can misuse your account to do mischief on the server?

https://forum.dark-gaming.com/chat/c/-/11/3679
Your text in the forum chat that was made 5 minutes before this appeal doesn’t help your case. You wrote a racist word in in-game chat which was clearly mentioned in the reason and continue to enter toxic text.

How will you not break any rules on the server when having this attitude on the forum? I currently don’t believe that you will not break the rules after being unbanned due to this. Please explain the motives of your attitude as in the forum chat.

4 Likes

yes i just saw this msg, i assure you that this is NOT me, it is my cousin who has got access to my pc, i will punish him accordingly and apologize once again for all this

5 Likes

So your cousin wrote the forum chat message? Again: You are responsible for everything that happens on your accounts.

3 Likes

Yes, he is. His father lives abroad and his mother is sick, so he lives here with us right now, my mother has made me share everything of mine with him including my pc. I will more than knock some sense into him and will make sure to inform his father about this.

You have presented me his offense, I showed my defence, now I wait for your verdict;

4 Likes

Will you besides lecturing your cousin also secure your accounts on the shared PC with a password only you know and log out of them if you ended your session?

3 Likes

Yes I will, I once again apologize for this

4 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.