Ban appeal 7656 - hacking(?)

Broke the rule “hacked clients”

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No i did not

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
For my brother? yeah. For me? I don’t use hacks in games because it ruins all the fun. Terraria hacking is lame as hell

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
(In my opinion i didnt do anything to get banned, changed the password to my pc, uninstalled TT2, i can even send screenshots everyday of my clear terraria folder without any addons, cheats etc if none of you believe me-) Dark Gaming is a awesome server and its full of things you can do. (I literally spent 40 minutes writing this god awful essay, im just hoping to get unbanned but if this gets denied i will accept it.) Although after all that im pretty sure the “user” of the hacks did not use them to gain a unfair advantage, correct me if im wrong though.

5 Likes

You need to follow the format.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

4 Likes

Okay, done i think.

5 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules .

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

4 Likes

Edit: quoted it ““right”” now

5 Likes

I broke this rule:

(sorry for all the confusion, im new in the community)

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.