Ban Appeal #6070

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes. The Person, who duped threw me resources, after that i was banned. Then I was too lazy to write an appeal.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because it`s been more than 2 years. I learned my lesson no take “gifts”.
I just want to play on some good survival server.

5 Likes

Hmm, I noticed that you have two bans under your name. They’re long enough ago for me to consider that they won’t hinder your unban, but I’d still like to know if there’s any reason behind this.

3 Likes

I don’t know how your ban system works, but I used to have a different nickname, maybe when I tried to log in recently I was banned on a new account

3 Likes

No, I’ll clarify it a little; your first ban was from March of last year and your second ban was from November that same year. Both bans are the exact same username with very similar IP addresses.

4 Likes

I apologize for writing about 2 years, I just don’t have a link with information about the bathhouse, and I thought that it was quite a long time ago.

3 Likes

Are you shown the reason for the ban?

3 Likes

no permission to access the link*

4 Likes

Both Tshock bans are linked to the same ban link, which states that you were banned for a modified client. The reason why you have two is because you must have attempted to get on the server again to bypass your original ban, but then got banned again for the sake of reinforcing it. This means you must’ve ban evaded at the time, do you recall any reason why you attempted to ban evade at the time?

3 Likes

I remember that I was banned for the fact that a player threw off a titanium set to me as soon as I entered, then the players in the chat began to complain to the moderators, because the wall of flesh was killed recently.

3 Likes

Yeah, that was your original Tshock ban (although it’s nice to know exactly what happened at the time.) How about your second ban?

I can send a screenshot of the page listing both of your bans but with the IP addresses blocked out, if you want.

3 Likes

I don’t remember if I tried to bypass the ban then, but if I did, I’m sorry.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply to your current appeal, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

I do not know the reason for the ban, I can only assume, because I do not have perms to access the site with information

3 Likes

No, you’re in Phase 2 on the ban appeal process now (congrats!) The yellow text is a hyperlink that takes you to the rules page.

3 Likes

maybe this

3 Likes

here i was talking about Ban

2 Likes

Ah, that’s unusual. You were banned for exactly the rule you had sent, so nevermind that issue.

2 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

2 Likes
  1. Yes
  2. Yes
  3. Yes
  4. Yes
2 Likes