Ban Appeal 5

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
yes

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
yes

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
To a large extent, I think that I have first decided to evade my ban because I did not agree with the ban immediately after when I was banned.

The first reason for it was that I did not know what I was exactly banned for, or what did my bot do particularly which then caught your attention and led to this ban. At the time, I assumed that I was banned for using a bot in general, and I did not think that it was a big deal because the bot was not like the script that I wrote at the beginning to farm dark points, and I could just quit using it if you didn’t like it. Therefore, I wrote my first two appeals.

The second reason is that I was ignored for these first two appeals. At the time, I could not understand why you ignored it, because I still thought that the robot was supposed to be ‘helping’. Therefore, I thought that the ban was quite unfair because, you are not responding and, why couldn’t we talk about it to fix the issue. After those two appeals were closed, I did not anticipate that writing the third appeal would be responded to and thus will not get me back to this server. Therefore, I evaded.

I hope this explains why I evaded. Now I will explain why should I be trusted to stay.

I will first explain why I will not use the chat robot, and this will be based on the assumption that I was banned because it somehow turned into a spam bot in the middle of the night. Because a spamming bot is going against my intention to write this robot, which was to ‘help’, I don’t have the reason to continue using it. This is also because the problem seems to be caused by something that I cannot fix by simply modifying my code (I think it is a C# enviroment problem), so I will not have the motivation and confidence to fix it in the future and test it on the server again.

Now I will explain why I will not use a robot to farm for exp or dark points. The reason for me to write the farming robot was because I wanted to create new Titles and Tags. I think that I have already found and created my favorite Title in my trading system, so I don’t really need more title or tags in the future, and I will recycle the rest when I get unbanned and my trading system gets unlocked. Else if I get unbanned with a reset on the trading system, because that I know the ‘one’ Title that I want, I don’t need to rush and gather dark points as previously to enumerate more Titles and again find out my favorite. Lastly, if I get unbanned with the trading system remaining locked, then I of course do not have the reason to use it in the future.

8 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

8 Likes

heres the quote

7 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

7 Likes
  1. Yes.
  2. Yes.
  3. Yes.
  4. Yes
7 Likes

Ten letters

4 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

4 Likes