Ban appeal 3rd

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I was going to change Q2 to yes because I lied about me not seeing the warnings but I thought it would be better to say it when Tru3thful gets assigned to my post but I thought they won’t reply because it was 7 days ago and I also thought further appeals weren’t possible. But they closed my post right away after replying. I am sorry I cheated. I have changed now. I will follow the rules now and not break them please unban me. As for the reasons of me lying i simply thought it would increase the chances of me getting unbanned but got me denied instead. I was an idiot and I have changed now please unban me. I won’t let my idiocy get me again.

8 Likes

Bump do it don’t close

7 Likes

Bump so it don’t close

8 Likes

bump so it don’t close

7 Likes

Bump so it don’t close

4 Likes

Are you sure you’ve changed? Each time you made a new appeal, there wasn’t much time at all between the previous one being denied and you writing a new one. Are you sure you will follow the rules on the server if you were to be allowed back in?

4 Likes

and I’ve changed while almost waiting for a month i wont break the rules again

4 Likes

I assure you i won’t break the rules ever again i will play normally and try hard to level up

4 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

4 Likes

rule broken^

4 Likes

Actually, it was this rule in Section 8.

The rule you quoted refers to registering multiple accounts on the server, which you were not observed doing.

5 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

5 Likes
  1. Yes
    2.yes
    3.yes
    4.yes
5 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

5 Likes