Ban and no warnings

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I did not know the word “n|gga” is racist and can ban me, I am not racist. The Comments from the server said that i said the n word which i thought was “N(_)de” Word. the reason why i said it is that i am not in a good mood + i sometimes hate it when i ask a question and the server just ignores, i was asking if it was pre hardmode since there was a pirate invasion and i fished up a wooden crate instead of a pearlwood. i do not know everything about terraria so thats why i was asking.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
i think there should be a warning,

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
i love playing in the server, i make good or great builds in survival, and since its always online, i can play at anytime, not like other servers, and sorry, im not a fan of checking rules always because i go right into playing but i may say curse words in the comments, because of bugs, such as not being able to progress because bags can be bugged, server saying i spam “short messages” even tho i was not spamming and was actually writing a medium sentence or long, or simply replying to chat, but overall i love playing in the server (im not always in a good mood)

4 Likes

Add back the line break between your answer to Q2 and Q3.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

4 Likes

done. correct me if im wrong didnt come across the word “line break” before.

4 Likes

Nope, you got it right. Thanks for fixing it.

4 Likes

If your “bad mood” caused your ban, I’m not sure I can trust you not to break the rules again if you can’t control what you say in chat

4 Likes

Well That Was “One” word that i didnt know can ban me

4 Likes

i do control it always sometimes, just something “specific” can trigger it

4 Likes

What is that specific thing?

And have you ever swore at a player when you were in a bad mood?

3 Likes

i dont think i remember swearing to a player

specific thing like, just a little bit of anger left for me to say the word that i thought was not the n word
or something else that can trigger some anger or build up since it i just dont always show it and just keeps it

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

this is the rule i broke that i didnt know. ill be more carefull now

3 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

3 Likes
  1. Carelessly broke racism rule, Yes
  2. I know now, Yes
  3. Yes
  4. Yes
3 Likes

This appeal has been accepted . Your ban has been lifted.

4 Likes