Balisticon Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link:(Dark Gaming)

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, I was using cheats on zombies game mode

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I’ve been banned for over a year and I was using cheats to play zombies and I was getting things like inf minions, ammo and fire rate. I have recently realized how cheating is ruining gaming for everyone and I just want to play zombies again. There was no motive behind this cheating I just just using it to get an advantage.

5 Likes

If anyone could look at this then that would be great

5 Likes

Anyone wanna answer this?

5 Likes

So if you had no reason for wanting to cheat beyond presumably just for you to have an advantage, what measures will you take to make sure that you won’t cheat again if you’re to be unbanned?

5 Likes

I will do whatever is required of me to get unbanned, if you tell me to do something I will.

4 Likes

Well, again, we don’t have much way to hold you to your word, since who knows if you’re cheating again behind our backs. Again, what measures will you take to make sure that you won’t cheat again if you’re unbanned? If you wanted an advantage again if you were unbanned, what would be stopping you from using a modified client again?

4 Likes

I dont know how to insure you that i wont cheat but i have been banned for so long and i really just want to play zombies.

4 Likes

Truth be told, there’s nothing we can physically do, just a lot of trust after discussion. In this case, though, it’s about ensuring you yourself won’t try to cheat again, how will you do that? Removing the modified Terraria client, as an example?

4 Likes

I removed the cheated client over a year ago pretty soon after i got banned and i have the most recent game updates on vanilla terraria.

4 Likes

Alright, that sounds good.

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

4 Likes

The rules i broke are as followed:

4 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

4 Likes

I do understand what I did wrong to break the rules and I can avoid breaking them again by not using a cheat client, I solemnly swear that I will not break the rules again in the future. I 100% understand that if I break the rules again I will be permanently banned and I agree with that fully.

4 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

5 Likes