Azure5640 's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I did not know what was going to happen by typing a random set of numbers. I was trying to do a fake “ip address” as a joke but I did not know that it was going to lead to a ban by the system.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I don’t think I necessarily “deserved” the ban, as it was an honest mistake. However, it is my fault that I did not take precautions and blundered on my behalf - and I deeply apologize if anyone was disturbed by my actions. My actions did lead to my ban, but it wasn’t in malice and I did not mean to harm anyone, therefore, I don’t think the ban was deserved. However, you may consider it fair; as I technically was breaking the rules unknowingly.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I am a decently active player of the “Player Versus Player” gamemode that the popular terraria server known as Dark Gaming has to offer, and I’d like to continue playing on the server. It was a simple mistake, and I apologize if I caused any inconvenience.

3 Likes

The anti - advertising filter is very strict, to the point where almost any string of random characters resembling a valid IP address will get you banned immediately, even if said string is not actually a valid IP address. Will you keep that in mind for the future?

3 Likes

Absolutely - I will not do the same error again (hopefully) and I’ll keep this in mind for next time.

3 Likes

Very well, then.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

Sure, here it is.

3 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

4 Likes

I do understand what broke the said “Advertising” rule. I understand how I can avoid breaking them again to not repeat the same mistake. I agree that I hopefully won’t make the same mistake again and break the rules unknowingly ever again. I understand that I will not be able to do apply for any future ban appeals if I ever were to get banned again.

3 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

3 Likes