Apology letter

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
https://ban.dark-gaming.com/10030

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
yes i was swearing

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
yes it’s fair because i’m the one in the wrong
That moment I was lost control of my words

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I sincerely apologize to everyone for my swearing at other players. I know my mistake and hope you guys can give me another chance to correct my mistake. I promise I won’t do it again. I hope the admins will give me another chance. Thank you very much

7 Likes

You need to make an appeal. Here’s how:

Step One: Click “New Topic” in the upper right hand corner of your screen.

Step Two: Fill in the title (I would call it phonggdk’s ban appeal) and then click “category”.

Step Three: Click “Terraria Server Ban Appeals” category. Follow the instructions it gives you on the template, and fill it out to the best of your ability.

Hope this helps, let me know if you are having trouble with the process.

7 Likes

I just switched back it can you check i was post in band appeal can you check is it where topic ?

6 Likes

Well, the topic is certainly in the right place, now… but it’s invalid, because the ban appeal template isn’t being followed. Get the ban appeal template (such as by opening a new appeal topic and copying it from there but not posting a new appeal) and fill it out for your ban appeal.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

7 Likes

can you check back is it ok now ?

6 Likes

No, it isn’t. You’re missing your ban link for Q1, and I also think you need to remove the extra line breaks between each question and their answers.

6 Likes

is ok now ?

6 Likes

bro Is the appeal reasonable?

5 Likes

It’s structurally sound, but as I mentioned in a previous reply,

The format needs to be followed exactly.

7 Likes

like close together?

5 Likes

cam you check me again this it ok now ?

5 Likes

Yup, it is. Thanks for sticking with it.

5 Likes

Judging by how frequently you have been using profanity in general the last few days, I am not convinced that the above statement is true, and that you will suddenly change this behavior when prompted to. Here is my evidence proving why I think this:

phonggdk1
phonggdk2

phonggdk7

And that is not even all of what I have seen from you. Would you like to add anything to better help me believe that you will in fact change this behavior in the future, and follow the rules if unbanned?

6 Likes

because sometimes i will get angry and nervous depending on the mood but i promise if i commit another swearing again admin can ban me without compromise

5 Likes

Everyone makes mistakes in life and must give them a second chance, right?

5 Likes

When we have made a mistake once, we must also know how to correct it so that it does not happen again, just like I made a mistake, I will talk more delicately to correct my mistake.

5 Likes

yes if i swearing again there no more change for me to fix

5 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

5 Likes

i broke this rule
#5 Profanity and Related

Profanity and related language is to be used rarely and may not be used against someone

4 Likes