An interesting ban to say the least

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link:Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes I Did

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Absolutely I was toxic as all hell I abused a glitch and didn’t provide much to the playability of the server at the time. since I have improved I have no want to exploit and I’ve changed this was a year and a half ago

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
This was a glitch done over a year ago I regret it and I’ve been unbanned since
by Quinci Which I was then unbanned for I thanked him for it and talked to him after so he was clearly aware of the fact I had been unbanned i can send screenshots if required
The Ban was not accepted on the forums tho which I was not aware of I do not know how this happened and I was very confused when I was banned a few weeks ago had problems with the forum so could not appeal
i insulted a staff member which I apologize for I am not aware if this break any rules I could not find any rules but eitherway i apologize I was a dick Invisisolation
Besides that I was in the wrong originally of course but I was unbanned for that and what occurred afterwards with being rebanned is by no fault of my own. Thank you for your time

5 Likes

This has been up for two days ??? i waited for more than 2 weeks to get into my account :expressionless:

5 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

#2 Exploits

An exploit is unintended behaviour of the game that can be done without using third-party modifications (as that would be considered violation of S5#1). This also includes unintended behaviour of the server. The use of exploits is forbidden and punishable by a ban. It will be up to the discretion of staff to provide a warning instead, where an exploit has a minor impact.

i understand I broke this rule and like there isn’t any excuse for that.

#5 Profanity and Related

Profanity and related language is to be used rarely and may not be used against someone.

i was not banned for this but this was brought up in the original ban. and i apologise for this

on a side note once i named my building slave chamber and i refused to change it a few times since there is a prefix called slave and my building name was not meant to be offensive in anyway.

3 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?
  2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?
  3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?
  4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?
3 Likes

I Do understand And i understood when I broke them and I do not intend to break them again.
yes I do
Yes I don’t want to break them again I broke these over a year ago and I haven’t broken them since.
Yes I am not going to break them again so this shouldn’t be a problem :smiley:

3 Likes

This appeal has been accepted . Your ban has been lifted.

3 Likes