Am sorry, please unban me

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
for racial and offensive words
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
no, I felt lazy and thought I didn’t need to read the rule list.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
yes, it was fair, i am not proud of the way i acted.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I love dark-gaming more that any other server. I am deeply sorry for any hard feeling or offence I have given, i just read the rules and i will try to obey them all to the best of my abilities, I would be so grateful if I got unbanned. thank you

4 Likes

You need to follow the format. Fix the ban link format. Ban IDs are never negative.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

3 Likes

ok i think the link works now, thank you.

4 Likes

Common courtesy should be expected, so why were you using a racial slur to attack someone?

Explicit language is explicit

Granted, Daytonah wasn’t in the right to be swearing the way they were, but you’re not in the right to be verbally abusing someone like that who didn’t even do anything to you in the first place.

I find it hard to believe you’ll stick to this seeing that you seem to have attempted ban evading twice now:

How can you be trusted to obey the rules if you’re unwilling to follow them and go through the appeal process just to try and rejoin the server?

4 Likes

those were not ban evades, @GlasiaVD23 told me that the link was invalid, so I connected to dark to get the ban link.
i got banned a while ago and i guess i forgot that I got banned from that, i also got banned on mobile but i got no ban link, and thats why i thought i was banned here for afk.

4 Likes

I’m willing to give the benefit of the doubt for the evasion part. With that out of the way, what about the racial slur part? Will you make sure you mind your language in the future?

4 Likes

I will only use the chat for game topics only, and i will try to keep talking to a minimum.

4 Likes

Alright, if it works then it works.

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

4 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Dark Gaming - Terraria Server Rules:

4 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

4 Likes

yes I fully understand.

most definitely.

yes.

yes I understand that I will be permanently banned if I break these rules again.

4 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

4 Likes