All that time gone. i want to quit

in survival it took me 2 days to make a terrablade but it was dull. i didn’t know about /reforge then so i was going to the tinkerer. when i inserted my terrablade it was doubling and the terrablade i had my reforges on were getting deleted so i tried trashing the other terrablade that didn’t get deleted thinking that the other one was going to stay. it didn’t. now i have no terrablade and all that effort was put to nothing. what do i do about this? there’s no way im manually making another one. i would rather quit the game entirely.

6 Likes

For real? Why are you quiting the game just because of a measly mistake? Listen to me, those little mistakes are what makes us human. Even tho its just a game you can still learn from things thats not in the real world. Survival is a dimension where you grind for an Item for hours even tho you still know that the item will be deleted after the reset. I relate to how you made that mistake because I too have encountered it many times than I can count, many Items were bags and stuff but It was valuable… very valuable that it made me miserable. But at the end you would still grab that phone, open Terraria and start picking and alternative route. Maybe what your experiencing is just the start of something that can become greater than what you expect. “Expect strength on your mistakes”, don’t doubt that you can quit something thats made you spend hours on end for satisfaction. At the end its always better to not get attached to things that you know aren’t gonna stay by your side. Stay safe and Goodluck gaming.

7 Likes

You should also learn from reading replies:

Pengu learned from it. He’s completely right, every weapon at the start is always your savior. Terrablade isn’t always gonna be your best weapon. You should try different weapons that improves your playstyle while making it enjoyable😅

7 Likes

the item will be reset? i was told so many times that items won’t be reset. and i was told that they will. which one is true?

6 Likes

Yes. Hate to break it to you but every house, Items, materials, and everything will be reset on Saturdays (UCT+8)

6 Likes

well now i have no weapons anyway since it was my only one for the wopping 20 seconds that i had it for

5 Likes

use /reforge to reforge items

6 Likes

Bruh I have 7 Chests assorted with different kinds of weapons and accessories. Even tho they’re all what I grinded, I still expect them to dissapear on Saturdays XD

6 Likes

then why did so many people say that items don’t get reset?

5 Likes

Maybe they only told you about world regen. World regen is different than World reset. World regen happens every 5pm(UCT+8), it regenerates the world to its normal state but doesn’t delete all your hardwork around spawn. World reset however is different that it deletes all your hardworked items and builds, and start again fresh.

6 Likes

no but they directly answered me no when i asked if items get reset in the world wipe

5 Likes

I assume that they were just teasing you. Some people aren’t really kind to new players but please don’t be mad about them. But I also think that its because they also assumed that it was regen you were talking about

6 Likes

well then.

5 Likes

i do not like servers with full world wipe including items

5 Likes

i’ve been trying to look for a survival server just like this but without item wipe for so long

5 Likes

Yep. I can only tell you to “learn from your mistakes”. It will happen occasionally but thats what makes strength flourishi

6 Likes

2 years or so

5 Likes

i thought i finally found just that server, but i guess not.

5 Likes

Bruh. Item wipe is much more fun because it doesn’t get you bored. It makes you try out different classes every week. Also makes you be creative in building and farming

6 Likes

yes but it makes farming for everything feel so pointless. i do things like clean my room knowing that it won’t be completely undone in a week.

5 Likes