All that time gone. i want to quit

i like not having item wipe because having item wipe destroys all purpose in the game

4 Likes

and you might be asking, “what are you gonna do when you win the game?”. well i generally wanna just hang out and help starters.

4 Likes

You still haven’t grasped the true survival experience. Survival is all about teamwork and progression. I know it hurts to feel that your items will be deleted, but it isn’t like you can’t grind them anymore? Its all about trial and error. Fixing past mistakes, learning progression, and Teamwork XD. If glory till the end is what you wanted then survival doesn’t give you that.

5 Likes

what server does…?

4 Likes

I respect that. Last survival run I did, I deleted my house privilege and gave away all my items for free. Tommorow expect my house to be robbed😂

5 Likes

Honestly I dont know. I only played penguin server but they also have wipes. Dg and Penguingames are the only servers I ever played on.

5 Likes

i can’t work as a team because the friends i have there only help me with items. and that one time there was a solar eclipse everyone went on their own to find a broken hero sword as fast as possible without even thinking of teamwork whatsoever. and that one time there was a blood moon everyone went on their own to find a money trough as fast as possible without even thinking of teamwork whatsoever. and that other time there was a solar eclipse everyone went on their own to find a broken hero sword as fast as possible without even thinking of teamwork whatsoever.

4 Likes

my point is. if this is your perception of the server. then if it is true, greed has destroyed that point entirely. and even with boss fights. everyone rushes to go fight wof to get firecracker or something. that’s the only time i’ve seen teamwork actually work. because they just want a demon heart. not friends.

4 Likes

Its hard being solo… I know that too. Right now all my survival runs were a duo (dont wanna mention names). I always dont like playing solo because I dont find the satisfaction of farming something only for myself. I want to have the motivation to farm for my team, not to farm for myself. Playing solo is stressful but it doesn’t mean you can’t do it. It just takes time… allot of time and effort

6 Likes

i mean, hell! 75% of the time everyone’s off doing their own things!

4 Likes

well in that case you’re lucky since i’ve never had the chance to be a duo. just solo with mild help from my friends.

4 Likes

Its natural. Its not like you can just rely on others for stuff. You have to make spare time for other items that you truly need. If you feel guilt in abandoning your team then compensate it with effort into giving them your share of items. Its mutual benefit

6 Likes

what team? never had one. i told you you’re lucky to ever have had a duo.

4 Likes

Sorry. The person im duo-ing with and me plan on making goals to make survival more fun like selling potions, giving free loot to people. I’ve had fun. I cant seem to find that fun from others

6 Likes

Its not luck. Bruh… its kindness. I haven’t even played with her when she didn’t mention that she needed help. Being kind can always benefit you.

6 Likes

but all this talking has had me desperate for some sort of teamwork with my friends so i think in the next server wipe tomorrow i want to ask my friend to go entirely overboard in building eachother a terrablade. like, the second hardmode starts we’re gonna go on a duo to absolutely decimate the mechs and get the materials together for 1 terrablade for one of us which we’re gonna have to figure out which one gets it and then another one for the other person.

4 Likes

this idea can’t go wrong since if he says no, my point is proven in which i win this lesser argument of ours and if he says yes i get to have fun with friends

4 Likes

Then I wont stop you. If you have fun then thats all I asked for.

5 Likes

thank you. i think imma go tell him to prepare for this type of “speedrun”

4 Likes

so tomorrow immediately after i get out of school i go ham on my computer and hope i don’t have a brain aneurism in the meantime :laughing:

4 Likes