All certified maps

I was just wondering about all of the maps that are certified and not

5 Likes

text text and text

6 Likes

Personally, I’d like to have most of my maps be un-certified. I found that tons of players enjoy Cryptic Castle, which is pretty easy right now, so I wanted to make fun and easy maps, since most of them are designed to be difficult or at least slightly challenging.

Most average players (me included lol) don’t really survive that long on certified and other difficult maps, so I think it would be fun to have a map where you can easily at least get past the starter rounds. I was thinking maybe something similar to Mystic Library with the same weapon upgrades…

edit: yems how did you like the post literally ONE second after i posted it

6 Likes

Yems is always watching…

No one is safe from yems…

4 Likes

He is always watching… ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

5 Likes

Bruh yems how many posts hav u liked lol

4 Likes

About 7.6 thousand.

6 Likes

That’s kinda creepy but a cool accomplishment

4 Likes

I wouldn’t recommend making something too easy like cryptic on a small map. Some people already dont like cryptic because its too easy, but the fact that its a big map with a lot of content makes it better. Since from what i saw your map isnt too big, i would recommend (like you said) making it as easy or harder than mystic.

Sometimes ive made posts and they were liked by yems from the start. There was litterally no delay, not even a frame or millisecond, it was like a bot liked them,.

4 Likes

I wasn’t talking about the small map I already made, I am currently building one that is like double the height and five times the width.

When custom mob waves comes out, I kind of want to have my waves just be few and difficult enemes to help with lag, also to have most people fight only one or two enemies instead of hordes.

2 Likes

I really wish custom mob waves was out or at least had some progress. Right now i’m just waiting for it so i can start doing things with Lush Tropics and the other maps. There’s no way Demon and Lush can be good maps with the current mob waves, and i’m not sure about Crimson yet but i’d still like to wait.

3 Likes

I cant find Crimson lol, how do you get to it without mining through other builds.

Yeah huh, is that in progress? I haven’t really heard anything about it.

2 Likes