Advertising Campaign / DP MLM

no, i am richest man in dg and I will stay that way
unless, of course, you give me 10% of all your earnings in exchange for my advertising campaign?

7 Likes

Oh, that’s easy! What can you advertise?

6 Likes

your conquest of dg and your services as slime :]
it’'ll be like “Elric Walker, ruler of slime, keeper of the gelatinous throne, has a declaration for all the people of dark gaming! He demands all your dp, or he will hand you to [me] who will give you the Death of a Thousand Blades treatment! so be nice, and give Elric your dp… or Nate will get you!”

6 Likes

I’ll take it!

Completely Unrelated Side Note: I earn 0 DP because I never have the time to play on the server. 0*0.1 = 0

So, where do we start?

6 Likes

we start on the 25th… the Day of Discord…
there, my campaign will begin… but for now, I’ll farm a crap ton of dp and send it to you.

6 Likes

Ok, keep 10% of it, as your fee.

6 Likes

aight from now on, 20% of all my dp earnings go to you, transferred at the end of every week :]
(this is for the 500 dp cost of each trade)

5 Likes

Beware of fire balls :fire:

4 Likes

fireballs and staff
Also glasia, would you be willing to fund me and elric? Just pay me 30% of your dp, and you hire investors of your own!
we’re totally not making a terraria MLM
cough couPYRAMIDSCEMEgh

4 Likes

wdym? In Grade 9 i had my last economics classes. Also transfer is now disabled.

4 Likes

You see, you hire 2 investors below you, who then give you 30% of their DP, and then you give us 30% of that.

You will be earning some DP from it, so there’s no reason not to, right?

Alternatively, you can invest your money in us, and for every 2 months you leave your DP with us, we’ll give you a return of +10% of the money you invested!

5 Likes

but you can still transfer dp through trades, though it costs 500 dp… either way, I’m earning enough that that’s negligable.

5 Likes

i have only 860 DP and if I give you 258 + 500 trade fee I will lose almost all my dp and i am in map testing so i cannot recover that fast

4 Likes

oof… ok, you only have to give us dp when you have >1500 dp. Deal?

Love the new pfp Elric xD a true slimy gentleman.
Also glasia, you can be an investor directly to elric if you like, that way you earn a bit more dp.

5 Likes

I have map test atm so I won’t get that soon.

5 Likes

that’s fine. Until then, try to recruit two investors, and tell them each to recruit two investors of their own, and so on.
I’m going to try to do that too.

4 Likes

what’s an ad campaign?

3 Likes

uhhhhh
ya know what, how about no…

short lived pyramid scheme, but I will still send people money from time to time :]

3 Likes

See, this is why we need to switch to a Ponzi scheme!

4 Likes

Maybe a cylinder scheme?

4 Likes