Accidently banned by triggering advertise ban filter

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
https://ban.dark-gaming.com/10449

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
no, i’m sorry, i tried only to say my favorite sword from time i used my first night’s edge at 1.1.9.2 and that to this moment is my favorite sword

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
no no, it was just accident, maybe i enabled some filter that would ban me

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
nothing bad happens, i would try to not touch words like best and prefferences now

2 Likes

making night’s edge at that version on phone was so awesome that i felt like i won a game, and i remember it to now, it also got amazing rework, oh and i just notices that typing old version of game triggers my ban, sorry for that… .-.

2 Likes

Generally, the advertising filter is very strict regarding anything that even looks like a foreign IP address, even if it’s just a string of unrelated characters connected by periods. Most main versions are exempt, but some more specific ones (typically the ones on mobile which have several different sub versions and builds) aren’t. Regardless, will you keep that in mind in the future if you’re to be unbanned, to be careful about what you’re saying regarding versions on the server?

2 Likes

yes, i understand and i’m sorry again, i understand the precautions too and will keep in mind my wording regarding versions of the game (i’m sorry for eventual mistakes, i not know english professionally, and for the delay of my reply as it needed to be accepted…)

2 Likes

so um… what’s the decision? i wanted to play again just after i ban appeals, i thought i would get quickly unbanned, i see that’s not the case tho…

2 Likes

That’s because I got a bit busy. Sorry about that.

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

this is the rule i have broken: (another 5-12 hours…?)

2 Likes

i’m sorry for breaking rule not knowingly, i would find another place to go or make my own private server as i not see good terraria servers for current and before versions exept two old servers including this one…

2 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

2 Likes
  1. yes, i accidentally triggered advertisement automiatic word ban tool
  2. i have to not touch anything that could look like ip adress or advertisment
  3. that was accident that should not really be able to happen again
  4. i understand, i would not even try to appeal at second ban for any reason
2 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

2 Likes