AbrasaX's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Okay I don’t know how to answer. Judge with [Q4].

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I really don’t know at this point! For the first, yes, for the next, is just a massive misunderstood.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Okay I DIDN’T WANTED TO BREAK THE RULES AND BAN EVADE I just wanted to see WHAT WOULD HAPPEN if I logged in with my cellphone.
I stated before why I understand the original reason for my ban, the reason why I writed that and why its context has nothing to do with actual repudiable and ethically wrong communities.
I have never cheated and I just never breaked the rules before this.
I want to see myself improve and shoot stuff in the funny PvP dimension.
Having this clear… WHY I WOULD WANT TO BREAK THE RULES INTENTIONALLY AGAIN?
I don’t hold any intentions to break the rules knowingly nor I have to! Not even if I’m permabanned!
Is just as simple as that, seriously. I want to play, not to be judged by the Supreme Court just because I did the mistake to log in with my cellphone. Thinking that I will become the next ReZo, Coffe or Filip… people that commited real abominable things… that’s just foolishness!
I just want to be clear that my login with my cellphone WAS NOT for the intention to really ban evade. I appealed my ban just after!!! Now let’s get out of this crazyness, I’m tired of it.
Looking foward to a better judgement.
Sincerely,
-AbrasaX.

3 Likes

Hello, after discussion with staff it has been decided to give you one last chance for appealing the ban and not to count your evade towards any punishment, because the original offence (not the ban evading) had only one offending message and due to no offences on the device that evaded the ban.

I sincerly apologize any inconvenience I caused to you with the 3 denied appeals.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

Thanks you, sir.

3 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

3 Likes
  1. Yes.
  2. Yes.
  3. Yes.
  4. Yes.
2 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

3 Likes