Ability idea: Afterlife

Afterlifes gimick is very interesting and is high risk high reward Ability

The second u equip this ability u are guaranted to get teleported into a room with items after u die each being a chest with 3 different tiers of items

Weapons, Armor, Accsesorie

These items are free but you can only get 1 of them
Each of these items get better and better the longer u survive with this ability with only penalty being a 1.3 price increase for all chests in the “Overworld”

After u pick one of these items from the “Afterlife”
U get to be spawned back to the maps spawn and can play with ur new toy, the 1.3 price increase for “Overworld” items is removed and the Ability is also removed, no more items after dying this time then u gotta get revived again like every other person but get something u want in exchange

High risk for the price increase but high reward at the end of it cuz thats how life works

I still have no idea what stuff is gonna be in the chests so you can make some suggestions on how i could fix that issue

1 Like

imagine understanding

5 Likes

netherow, aka the other terraria discussion removed user (bc I’m not exist)

4 Likes

It would likely be more simple if the ability could resurrect the player after death in full hp. It would be helpful in tight situations where you cant be revived or may also get flanked by mobs

5 Likes

I was also removed from the terraria discussion. Not sure why, but it did infact happen. Still not added, and it will probably stay that way for a good while unless i bother to appeal one day.
EDIT: sorry for the necropost

4 Likes

afterlife in hell

4 Likes

maybe higher the risks (by a ton), but also make it so you go there every 4 turns, with increasingly better items, with every class

do not get rid of this man/woman/child

4 Likes

This dinosaur spams unnecessary comments. If your reading this, try reading this Forum Rules and Guidelines

3 Likes

if you want to add those comments, the least that can be done is to add some meaningful text before it

like if i want to say LOL to a meme, i might put the LOL message, and then after, a meaningful sentense

in the chests, you will need to add-
a Mage weapon
a Summoner staff
a Summoner Whip
a melee sword
a melee yoyo
a ranger bow (with ammo)
a ranger gun
a ranger rocket

3 Likes

ayo what the heck i just give idea man

4 Likes

Where’s the Idea in that?! It looks like your trying to insult the topic.

If you want to give an Idea try to include a body. Its unnecessary and you should stop it, dont even try to debate about this.

3 Likes

this idea could be decent

3 Likes

thats the idea afterlife in hell

4 Likes

what about heaven

3 Likes

heaven is for people who doesn’t kill the zombies

4 Likes