2nd appeal bcs the other one got outdated bcs i gave up and didnt know what to do

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: ban.dark-gaming.com/9618

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I did know that cap spamming, slurs and sexual language were against the rules.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes the ban indeed was fair.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I really want to have one more chance and not break the rules this time, It is my favourite server. I won’t be aggressive to anyone anymore nor break any more rules.

5 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? Do this in a new reply, don’t edit your appeal. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

4 Likes

What do I do with the quoted rules once i click “quote”

4 Likes

All you do is highlight the section of text you wish to quote, and click quote. It is easiest to click reply and have the chat box open before doing this, so when you click quote it will copy the quoted text right where you want to reply.

4 Likes

I have made a guide you can follow if it makes it any easier for you. Hope this helps:

4 Likes

Here it is

5 Likes

It is correctly quoted, however you broke S1#4, S1#5, and S1#6. You need to quote all rules broken.

5 Likes

Here we go.

5 Likes

Looks good to me.

3 Likes
  1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?

2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?

3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?

4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?

4 Likes
  1. I do understand how I broke the rules that I have stated.

2. I do understand that I can avoid breaking more rules next time.

3. I agree to not break anymore rules in the future to avoid a ban with no appeals.

4. Yes I do agree to not break any rules in the future as it could get me banned with no appeals.

5 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

4 Likes