2MuchRed's Ban Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Dark Gaming | DTP - Ban View

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I had no idea I was using a “modified client”.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
No, I do not think my ban was fair because I was not playing on a modified client. I was playing on pure vanilla Terraria.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I should be unbanned because I was not using a modified client whatsoever. I also really enjoy playing on Dark Gaming, though I only discovered the server recently.

3 Likes

Would you mind explaining why did you decide to keep 999 platinum coins?

4 Likes

I’m not sure where those came from. I found them randomly a while earlier and figured someone dropped them. But I don’t have anything to defend myself with so…

3 Likes

Be aware that keeping illegitimate item drops is against the rules, and also notice that when I was asking you about how did you obtain those I got no response. Why is that?

3 Likes

I never those messages, I’m very sorry.

3 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke. If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

I would, in my defense, like to point out that I cannot, and you as well probably cannot tell the difference between a legitimately obtained platinum coin and an illegitimately obtained platinum coin. Terraria doesn’t have built in watermarks for telling the difference between fake items and real ones.

2 Likes

Technically, 999 platinum coins is obviously a hacked drop.
I’m going to accept your appeal, you should always remove hacked items and report the person who gave you them. Unbanned.

2 Likes