28/05/21 appeal for pedro

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
I think its this link ban.dark-gaming.com/6556

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No one said a thing about rules and i dint see nothing so i dint even know there was rules i already seen people with first fractal and a guy summoning a jungle mimic so i wasnt really scared of using a client

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Kinda idk maybe yes

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I like really like the server i dont have much reasons but yeah thats kinda it i just wanna be unbanned and ill not use the client anymore

3 Likes

Im really not gonna get unbanned

4 Likes

Your appeal is invalid because Q1 isn’t a link (and for that ban reason there has to be a link). Use what it says when you join the server.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

3 Likes

But its says it can be only the reason

4 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke? If you do not know how to quote the rules, read the guide How to quote the rules.

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

3 Likes

Hacking amd modified clents

3 Likes

You must quote those rules you broke from the forum’s post. Those are the correct rules you’ve broken, but I insisted that you quote them. If you don’t know how to quote them, refer to my previous message.

4 Likes

Section 5 #1 hacking and modified clients

3 Likes

So i will not be unbanned pls unban me

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.