1.4.4 Dimensions Compatibility

All dimensions are playable.

Zombies, Duel, PvE and PvP, Rift (EU), Items (EU), Survival (soon) are on 1.4.4.9.

The rest are still in an older version, there are a few desync issues (like projectiles).

Outstanding Issues

These won’t be fixed because once the affected servers update to 1.4.4.9 they won’t exist anymore

• Stack limits are not updated - all members have been given a permission that ignores the stack cheat detection, this is not yet applied to guests
  • Chests in build will not store items if they exceed normal stacks or they are 1.4.4 items
  • Chests in survival will not store items if they are 1.4.4 items and those that exceed normal stacks are capped at 1.4.1 stacks

Survival

Loadout 1 is forced

Build / Special Item / Gamemodes

Players may appear to move around strangely as though they are teleporting/lagging

32 Likes

I havent got the update yet but my game keeps on crashing so does that mean i need to wait for update to play again?

17 Likes

For now, compatibility is aimed only at 1.4.4 until the issues are resolved.

22 Likes

afaik 1.4.4 got released to all platforms today so yea, focus only on 1.4.4

19 Likes

this pleases the items nomads

19 Likes

Survival is kinda still bad though, any stacking over 99, 75, and 999 stones you

22 Likes

I am aware that the new loadouts feature is not yet fully supported, but for now we should be compatible with anything that isn’t completely new (stacks, loadouts, possibly some new items and projectiles).

I am likely not going to be able to do any work on the server today, so for those who are playing on dimensions with known issues they will likely not be fixed until sometime during Friday, hopefully in time for the reset.

22 Likes

Ya but what should we do with the bottomless shimmer bucket? Like that thing could break many dimension mechanic due to the fact that it can make you go beneath you

Or we could just remove the shimmer debuff whenever you got it

17 Likes

The shimmer debuff is a method I’ve seen used many times in pvp to exit pvp regions

18 Likes

unrelated, but I wonder if shimmer could be used in adventure maps for something like those holes in Undertale that drop you into a room below. Could be cool for otherwise unreachable rooms.

18 Likes

Ok so I’m new to Dark Gaming, but I’ve used it in the past a few times for items, mostly. Do the servers work now? Because it still says the IP is blacklisted. Is there a new IP that I never saw?

18 Likes

The server is… functional, to say the least. As for the blacklisted IP issue, there’s no new IP, the IP address to connect is still the same as it has been. To fix the issue, look into the Blacklisted IP topic:

18 Likes

Thanks I guess. How long will it take to fix once I complete this?

16 Likes

I don’t contribute to the blacklist helpdesk at all, so the best answer I can give is to be patient. It might take a while.

18 Likes

Aw, alright. I hope they respond soon. My friend and I really want to use all the news items in 1.4.4. Thanks for your assistance!

19 Likes

sounds great then

19 Likes

There are also issues with any of the new debuffs on weapon reworks that kicks you for " Added buff to npc Abnormally", for example: Blood Butcher, Flame Thrower, Elf Melter, Phantom Pheonix, and there could be many others but does have been the few i’ve been able to find for now.

18 Likes

Prototype is now pointing to an updated TrueSSC to account for the crafting changes in 1.4.4. New item crafts are blocked because they will just disappear on rejoin or cause desync issues.

20 Likes

All of the following weapons will stone you in zombies:
Lights bane
Muramasa
Blade of grass
Night’s edge
True Night’s edge
Excaliber
True Excal
Terrablade
Horseman’s Blade

(note that this only applies to maps that have it unmodded.)

Plz fix this as it cuts off a lot of progress and even can leave players defenceless during waves

18 Likes