1.4.4 Dimensions Compatibility

… and if projs are changed, blade itself deals no damage

18 Likes

Uhh, could someone help me? I’m in 1.4.4

Also

It’s fixed.

23 Likes

Is there any status on the 1.4.4 changes for Survival? (excluding the stack limit change0

13 Likes

I was going to ask the same thing but for ammo stack changes on PvP

I was wondering if the stack limit for ammo was going to remain 999 or if the new stack limit will be used

13 Likes

Reason why I ask is because it will make high rate of fire ranged weapons even more obnoxious and annoying if someone is using special ammunition instead of the ammo pouch/endless quiver

A prime example of how this would be annoying would be the case of chain gun spammers using high velocity bullets, or luminite bullets sure the damage would be miniscule but it becomes a nuscince not only for players, but the server in general in regards to lag

13 Likes

Need I mention explosive bullets becoming a lag machine if randoms decide to spam with them…

13 Likes

Nice! this is so enteresting

13 Likes

Reminder that the IP filter has a flaw and is not updated to newest versions. So do not enter 1.4.4.9 in chat ingame.

13 Likes

wait does this mean taht i can use 1.4.4 items in build?

ah i mustve read wrong

12 Likes

I think everything is weird with this update, the servers might be running on life support I sometimes think.

11 Likes

Is there any news pertaining to the full port of 1.4.4 on the server? Any updates/progress?

10 Likes

I’m not the one working on it (@Tejdxa is), but I believe it’s still in progress, I don’t know what there is left to do, but I’ve not seen activity recently, so they’re probably busy with other things atm.

13 Likes

According to Lego, Tejexia is somewhat done with it, they said it will be done soonish™️

12 Likes

ayy thats super hype for the build dimension

12 Likes

Hello I care bout this

12 Likes

About the new 1.4.5 are we getting the update or we will wait several months for it?

10 Likes

I assume you are talking about zombies.
It is still on 1.4.1, however, because of recent tests by Tejdxa of 1.4.4 zombies, it might get updated soon to that version.
About 1.4.5 transition, we will have to look at all changes and how they, well, change server performance

10 Likes

Good to know that we are getting the 1.4.4 update

10 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t open chests