:new: New Features

:lady_beetle: Bug Fixes

• Fixed bed spawn exploit
  • Fixed custom lobbies’ inability to select vote-only maps
  • Fixed sentries' invincibility to projectiles

sentry is kil

:hammer_and_wrench: Other Changes

• Reduced popup “combat” text clutter
    • Ability ready now only displays for the player with the ability, rather than everyone
    • New HP from Shaman upgrade now only displays for the current user, rather than showing everyone’s new HP
8 Likes

I think all other changes are kind of unnecessary and unneeded. I would love to stay tuned when my teammate’s ability recharged and who exactly got hp up from sham

5 Likes

It was changed to increase performance and decrease clutter. If you wish to know such information asked the player directly

5 Likes

I’m inclined to agree as well. I’m not sure what we did with shaman hp text, but if the shaman user cannot see who got an upgrade, that’s a problem in itself because it makes it impossible to understand the range.

I don’t think it’s fair to say it changes performance, I doubt it changes performance at all. Asking players doesn’t work in pub lobbies, which is almost every situation, and mobile players aren’t going to be often typing while playing. I would be interested in seeing as a poll whether people prefer them on or off.

7 Likes

Can we have mode infinity rounds in zombies not only 20 round
We need two modes in zombies
Can we have that please :pleading_face:

3 Likes

what? Zombies are already infinite rounds…

5 Likes

I never go up round 18
I only know there is 20 rounds

4 Likes

Also writing each time each time about both of those events is cancer, even in vc (which is how i usually play zombies) so seeng those texts would not hurt

6 Likes

Noted, change will be reverted in next bugfix

3 Likes

after round 20 starts endless mode, which consists of paladins and diabolists, unless sthing has changed, and only thing that changes past round 23 is ever growing number of enemies per wave, till it goes into negatives, bc it starts decreasing at about round 150 iirc, but on wave 21 you loose armor and on 22 your max hp is set to 100(hp itself not max hp in case of hardcore lobby).

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 35 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.